Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Exam – Online Program is (90 hours program) based on Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 8th Edition,THE book of choice for NCLEX preparation, supplemented by UWorld optional subscription.
Our online program offers several ways to prepare for passing the NCLEX-RN® Examination: Assessment, Study, Exam, and Testlet modes. The Assessment mode consists of 75-question exams to assess and generate a personalized study calendar upon completion.
There is a Pre-Test Assessment exam and a Post-Test Assessment exam so you can determine your strengths.
The Study mode generates all questions from categories and subcategories you choose. You will receive instant feedback including the correct answer, rationale, test-taking strategy, codes, and references.
The Exam mode allows you to select topics and categories to build an exam randomly from the available questions. The Exam mode generates your choice of 10, 25, 50, or 100 questions randomly from all questions available in the program in the selected topic or category. Results and review are available for completed exams. Suspended and completed exams are saved in the History section.
The History section displays Exam scores and allows you to review them. The Review displays your answers, the correct answers, rationales, codes, test-taking strategies, and references. Exam results can be printed or emailed directly from the application.
Testlets (case studies) provide client situations and practice questions with instant feedback.
There are also three Audio Reviews available in this program.
Get the tools and skills you need to prepare for the NCLEX®! Often called the ‘the best NCLEX® exam review book ever,’ Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 8th Edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect the most recent test plan. This program includes 5,200 NCLEX examination-style questions in the book and online. A companion Evolve website includes thousands of questions that allow you to decide how you want to practice! Don’t make the mistake of assuming the quality of the questions is the same in all NCLEX exam review books, because only Silvestri includes the kinds of questions that consistently test the clinical judgment skills necessary to pass today’s NCLEX exam. Even better, all answers include detailed rationales to help you learn from your answer choices and test-taking strategies with tips on how to best approach each question. Written by the most trusted name in NCLEX review.
Key Features of this NCLEX-RN Program:
- Over 5,200 practice questions in the text and online offer ample testing practice.
- 75-question comprehensive exam covers all content areas in the book in the same percentages that they are covered on the actual NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Inclusion of all alternate item format questions covers multiple response, prioritizing [ordered response], fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration [hot spot], chart/exhibit, video, and audio questions to give students practice with mastering prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills.
- Presents introductory chapters on preparation guidance for the NCLEX-RN, nonacademic preparation, test-taking strategies, the CAT format, and the NCLEX-RN from a new graduate’s experience.
- UNIQUE! Audio review summaries on pharmacology, fluids and electrolytes, and acid-base balance are found on the Evolve companion site.
- Expanded coverage of delegation, prioritization, and triage/disaster management in the practice questions reflect the areas of increased emphasis on the NCLEX exam.
- UNIQUE! A detailed test-taking strategy and rationale is included for each question, offering clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option
- UNIQUE! Priority concepts call-outs highlight specific concepts related to nursing practice. Concepts have been updated to reflect the latest Giddens: Concepts for Nursing Practice text.
- UNIQUE! More Priority Nursing Actionboxes communicate new and pertinent content.
- Question categories by cognitive level, client needs area, integrated process, and content area give you completely customizable exams or study sessions when using the companion Evolve site.
- UNIQUE! Pyramid Alert!boxes spotlight important nursing concepts and procedures, and include tips and shortcuts for remembering key information.
- Mnemonics included where appropriate throughout the text.
Each scheduled online session is based on established regulations of BPSS for online learning and the content of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 8th Edition including requirements of NCSBN- National Council of State Board of Nursing.
Our experienced Instructor will assist students to clarify and overview the entire process and details about NCLEX-RN Preparation as well as extract / present the most relevant info from the beginning of the program and including each chapter written in the textbook. Srudents will have an opportunity to ask instructor questions, then obrain answers and address their concern.
Each student will be required to complete pre-test assessment/portion of online program after enrollment to this course.
Then, instructor will obtain automatically generated report(s) with results of strengths and weaknesses for each student.
By analyzing obtained results, instructor will summarize areas of deficiency and ways to present an overview during online interactive sessions accordingly to textbook in order to assist students to improve and advance their knowledge for each topic included in the syllabus.
At the end of the program, student takes post-test assessment to identify remaining weaknesses if any occurs.
Students are expected to request an access to additional online resources including Uworld | Nursing access and follow recommendations/feedback from course instructor.