DIALEXTON SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONS is a healthcare training institution, approved by the New York State Education Department since 2013.
DIALEXTON SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONS is committed to the future and success of Allied Healthcare Professionals in New York City and the entire New York Metropolitan area. The highest standard of education and the most informed curriculum are implemented in our educational programs. Moreover, DIALEXTON SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONS’s has the ultimate goal to become a local and leading provider of professional training and education in the Medical field.
In additition, we offer all potential and eligible candidates, current healthcare workers, college students and our graduates who successfully complete one of the approved training programs the opportunity to demonstrate proficiency in their field. We closely work with one of the best designated organization for determining certification standards for healthcare professionals.
The Top 5 reasons to join DIALEXTON SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONS
- Fast track Option: Save time and become a medical professional (for instance Phlebotomy/ECG Technician, Medical Assistant in HALF the time compared with similar programs in other institutions with our Fast-Track Option for qualified individuals.
- Experience personal and financial satisfaction of helping people on a daily basis.
- Enjoy excellent opportunity for HANDS-ON training using the latest technology plus job placement assistance.
- Our faculty and staff is bilingual and focuses on individual needs teaching you in according to the highest standards and in the area of their expertise. They are licensed, experienced Medical Doctors, Physician Assistants, Registered Nurses practicing in inpatient/outpatient settings. They know the demand of the market and instruct you in order to succeed in a medical profession.
- Unlike other schools/educational centers, training for medical career professionals while you work or in the process of looking for new employment is OUR SPECIALTY.
You must meet one of the following criteria listed below.
- You must have either a High School Diploma or equivalency and you must have recently successfully completed an NHA approved training program OR
- You must have either a High School Diploma, or equivalency, and you must have recently worked in the field of certification for a minimum of 1 year. (Candidates must be able to provide written proof of experience by director or employer!)
All students will receive one of our NHA Study Guides after registering for their certification exam.
DIALEXTON SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONS in cooperation with National Healthcareer Association prepares and supplies the most up-to-date methods of helping you prepare for your National Certification Exam. The DIALEXTON SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONS Customer Service Representative and our instructors are ready to help you get prepared for your National Certification Exam. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call us at 718.473.6565.
If you are taking an internet based exam, you must bring your confirmation letter from NHA and photo identification. If you are taking a printed exam, you must bring your confirmation letter from NHA, photo identification and two number 2 pencils.
Yes, all of NHA National Certification Examinations can be taken at our NHA approved testing site with an exam proctor present.
You must wait at least 1 month before retaking an exam.
If you were unsuccessful on your first attempt, you can retake the exam 2 additional times at the discounted cost of $52.50.
Results are sent to the testing site approximately 3 business days after receipt of the exams. The actual certification is generally mailed within 20 business days.
If you completed training in New York state and moved to another state, you can take the certification exam at either state (based on NHA guidelines) but you will need to look for another testing site of the state you are moving into. Therefore, we recommend you to notify us in advance about your further plans. We will try to make arrangements for the next available date, if time permitted and you meet qualification criteria.
NHA does not provide licensing for Home Health Aides. However, if you have documented experience in phlebotomy and EKG, you may qualify for Certification Exam as a Certified Patient Care Technician (CPCT).
Only if you have also completed our phlebotomy training program approved by NHA will you be eligible for CPCT certification.
Once certified, you are required to complete 5 annual C.E. credits and pay annual renewal fees.
|Plan 1||Plan 2|
Traditional 4-Year College:
Fast-Track Alternative Option:
The recommended initoal approach to your career in the medical field!